Kamlesh Metals & Alloys is a stupendous maker and provider of Strenx Tube 900 MH. We are constructing these resources with the unsurpassed raw materials achieved from a sanctioned trader. These materials are produced according to nationwide and worldwide Standards.
What is the meaning of Strenx Tube 900 MH?
Strenx Tube 900MH is an HF-welded cold-formed structural hollow segment shaped from hot-rolled high-power steel with the smallest yield energy of 900 MPa. It is presented in spherical, four-sided figure and rectangular forms. Even many other forms and sizes are also made available upon demand of the customers.
The chemical composition of the substance has carbon, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, aluminium, niobium, vanadium, and titanium.
Properties of Strenx Tube 900 MH:
• Its high potency is combined with a logically firm form of the welded hollow segment, which furnishes a provision in producing a stronger and lighter structure.
• It gets together the desires of EN 10219-3 (2020).
• The maximum length of the tubes is 12-18 meters, depending on the size. Longer or cut-to-length tubes are obtainable as per the needs of the customers.
• It is made up of a substance that has very elevated yield strength and corrosion resistance.
• These tubes can be of diverse dimensions and types.
• It is available in the best finishing structure.
• It is utilized in high force applications.
Usage of the Strenx Tube 900 MH:
These tubes are applied in many industrial areas such as :
• semi-fluid transmission appearance
• Types of machinery
• building apparatus
• Element of bridges
• trucks, and numerous other structural and mechanical areas.
We maintain huge inventory of all standard sizes and grades. Please send us your complete requirement and we will send you the availability with the best quotes for High Strength Structural Steel Strenx 900MH Tubes.
|C (max %)||Si *)(max %)||Mn *)(max %)||P(max %)||S(max %)||Al tot (min %)||Nb (max %)||V (max %)||Ti (max %)|
|0.10||0.25||1.30||0.020||0.010||0.015||0.050 1)||0.05 1)||0.070 1)|
|Yield Strength Rp0.2 (min MPa)||Tensile Strength Rm (MPa)||Elongation A 5 2) (min %)||Charpy-V -20°C 10×10 mm test specimen 1) (min J)|
|900||930 – 1200||7||40|
Processes on Tubes includes Shearing, Drilling, High Definition Plasma, Sawing, Oxy Cutting, Standard Definition Plasma, Forming, Laser and much more. We take great pride in not just offering great services for our customers, but we stand behind the services we provide in a way that is unmatched in the industry.
Our Tubes are used in a wide range of applications and various industries. Below are a few of them:
New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Surat, Thane, Ernakulam, Bhopal, Howrah, Ahmedabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Indore, Nashik, Rajkot, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Haryana, Faridabad, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Noida, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Pune, Navi Mumbai.