What is Hardox HI TUF?
Hardox HI TUF is the world’s leading wear-resistant steel. These Hardox HI TUF alloys are the wear-resistant steel option for enlarging the service life of any apparatus, parts, and structures in the most demanding surroundings. In addition, the wide range of grades and thicknesses allows Hardox wear plates to match the needs of industrial applications with increasing productivity.
The HiTuf improves wear life by around 10–20% by hardening steel to 350 Brinell. The heavy section wear components that are subject to structural loads and require high crack resistance are a perfect fit for this material due to its nominal hardness of 350 HBW.
Properties Of Hardox HI TUF:
• Incomparable hardness
• impact strength
• high productivity
• enhanced durability
• superior hardness
Advantages Of Hardox HI TUF:
• Consistent Properties: It has consistent features. All Hardox grades have a hardness guarantee across the thickness.
• Clean Steel: Hardox HI TUF is entirely built up with a martens tic matrix. Ideal orientation and small grain size, high clarity, and low addition for certain toughness at low temperatures.
• Lasting Value: Hardox HI TUF is the most robust product brand for wear-resistant steel in the world. Equipment produced with Hardox HI TUF has a higher value.
• Crack Resistance: The Hardox HI TUF exercise results in a higher high crack resistance, resistance to impact, and exceptionally high-energy absorption.
• Global And Versatile: Hardox HI TUF is the authentic global wear plate. It is available in stock on all continents and more than 50 countries, from 0.7 mm thin to 160 mm thick. From the super-tough Hardox HiTuf to Hardox Extreme, It is the most challenging wear plate globally.
• Hardox HI Tuf is an abrasion-resistant plate with guaranteed impact toughness.
Usage: With a supposed hardness of 350 HBW, it’s a good choice for structural wear parts like thick cutting edges, demolition tools, and rippers.
We maintain huge inventory of all standard sizes and grades. Please send us your complete requirement and we will send you the availability with the best quotes for Hardox® HI TUF.
|C *)(max %)||Si *)(max %)||Mn *)(max %)||P(max %)||S(max %)||Cr *)(max %)||Ni *)(max %)||Mo *)(max %)||B *)(max %)|
|Thickness mm||Max CET(CEV)||Typ CET(CEV)|
|40.0 – 70.0||0.38 (0.56)||0.36 (0.55)|
|70.1 – 160.0||0.41 (0.67)||0.39 (0.64)|
|Hardness (HBW) Min – Max1)||Typical yield strength, not guaranteed (MPa)|
|40.0 – 160.0||310 – 370||850|
Processes on Hardox Hi TUF Plates includes Shearing, Drilling, High Definition Plasma, Sawing, Oxy Cutting, Standard Definition Plasma, Forming, Laser and much more. We take great pride in not just offering great services for our customers, but we stand behind the services we provide in a way that is unmatched in the industry.
Our Hardox Hi tuf Plates are used in a wide range of applications and various industries. Below are a few of them:
Udaipur, Surat, Gaya, Jalgaon, Ambattur, Coimbatore, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Salem, Jalandhar, Saharanpur, Jodhpur, Tirunelveli, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Solapur, Hubli and Dharwad, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Cuttack, Gwalior, Visakhapatnam, Lucknow, Bangalore, Haora, Gorakhpur, Firozabad, Nellore, Chennai, Allahabad, Guntur, Agra, Mangalore, Bhopal, Aligarh, Guwahati, Amritsar, Siliguri, Dhanbad, Vasai Virar, Madurai, Vadodara, Durgapur, Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bareilly, Amravati, Jammu, Varanasi, Rajkot, Indore, Kolkata, Jamnagar, Noida, Nanded Waghala, Patna, Jaipur, Bhilai Nagar, Gurgaon, Ranchi, Raipur, Pimpri & Chinchwad, Mira and Bhayander, Ghaziabad, Ujjain, Karnataka, Ahmedabad, Tiruchirappalli, Moradabad, Warangal, Loni, Malegoan, Belgaum, Bikaner, Faridabad, Sangli Miraj Kupwad, Ajmer, Kochi, Jhansi, Kanpur, Asansol, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Maheshtala, Vijayawada, Jamshedpur, Kolapur, Nagpur, Kota, Kalyan & Dombivali, Jabalpur, Meerut, Gulbarga, Ulhasnagar, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Nashik, Thane